Re: future of developers list
- To: Josip Rodin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: future of developers list
- From: Martin Michlmayr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 20:09:51 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20030201190951.GA1688@regression.cyrius.com>
- In-reply-to: <20030130221613.GD10291@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
- References: <20030129093358.GB31505@cibalia.gkvk.hr> <email@example.com> <20030130123249.GC17117@osgiliath.ddts.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030130151537.GE1559@cibalia.gkvk.hr> <20030130172631.GA18224@regression.cyrius.com> <20030130221613.GD10291@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
* Josip Rodin <email@example.com> [2003-01-30 23:16]:
> > > developers' database data per objectclass=debiandeveloper and the developer
> > > applicant database data (I'm told that this is definitely planned to be done
> > > as part of the NM system) as authoritative, and then cross-reference that
> > Hmm, what is planned for NM?
> I heard on IRC that all the applicants that are sponsored (or all sponsorees
> that are applicants) would be registered in a database, for easier handling.
Yeah, we were talking about this on IRC recently. It hasn't really
been decided yet, but I really think it would be a good idea, so it
might happen eventually. What exactly would you need if this was
done? Just a text listing of names/emails or anything more advanced?