Re: future of developers list

* Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> [2003-01-30 23:16]:
> > > developers' database data per objectclass=debiandeveloper and the developer
> > > applicant database data (I'm told that this is definitely planned to be done
> > > as part of the NM system) as authoritative, and then cross-reference that
> > Hmm, what is planned for NM?
> I heard on IRC that all the applicants that are sponsored (or all sponsorees
> that are applicants) would be registered in a database, for easier handling.

Yeah, we were talking about this on IRC recently.  It hasn't really
been decided yet, but I really think it would be a good idea, so it
might happen eventually.  What exactly would you need if this was
done?  Just a text listing of names/emails or anything more advanced?

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com