Re: Translation of Debian Hompage to Arabic

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 03:03:09PM +0100, Ayman Negm wrote:
> Thanks alot I just changed it and it works fine thanks :-)
> I am not html expert, I just copied from the old site you meant ;-)

We're glad that you wantt o revive the Arabic translation. Once you've
got a handle on CVS and WML (as described at
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating and related pages)
please feel free to send patches and ask for read+write access.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.