Re: Translation of Debian Hompage to Arabic

Ayman Negm:

> I wanna start to translate debian hompage to arabic,

There was an Arabic translation of the Debian home page, but it was
retired two years ago because it became unmaintained, but you should be
able to use that as a basis.

You've declared the page as using Windows codepage 1256, but you've
written the page in UTF-8, so it will not work properly.

Please also read the information at
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/ for information on how the Debian
web site is constructed.

--