Is this character belongs to ISO-8859-2?

Hi,

I found webwml/english/devel/tc.data has a 8bit character,
because I found a broken character in Japanese translation page.

Thus I modified the character in tc.data into a SGML entity.
In this case, I assumed the 8bit character is ISO-8859-2 and
the character is lowercase "c" with acute accent, while the
character is "ae" in ISO-8859-1.

I have two reasons:
 - the CVS commit log says "Zoran Obradovic" and the problematic
   character corresponds to the last "c".
 - I imagine Slovene use ISO-8859-2.

Am I right?  I cannot tell which is a natural human name, "Obradovi(c')"
or "Obradovi(ae)".

Zocky, please check
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators.html
and translated pages for the page.