Re: "family name, personal name" in devel/people

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 10:40:26AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Oh, when looking at the script it _does_ use the cn and sn data....

Well, not exactly, the devel/people script uses the data but it doesn't take
it as authoritative.

> Then it seems that the database is filled wrongly.  We shouldn't define
> exceptions in the script but get the db admin to fix the data in there
> instead....

% ldapsearch -P2 -x -h db.debian.org -b 'uid=hattas,ou=users,dc=debian,dc=org' cn mn sn
cn: Shuzo
sn: Hatta
% ldapsearch -P2 -x -h db.debian.org -b 'uid=oohara,ou=users,dc=debian,dc=org' cn mn sn
cn: Oohara
sn: Yuuma

There does seem to be an error in Yuuma Oohara's entry, though -- cn and sn
are reversed. This email is Cc:ed to the developer and debian-admin so that
the error can be verified and then fixed.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.