Re: translation of searchtmpl/search.wml

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 08:34:18AM +0900, Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote:
> Not yet.  However, I believe that --with-extra-charsets is a necessary
> condition, though I am not sure that it is a necessary and sufficient
> condition (but I expect so).  Please read:

I have also received your bug reports about the extra charsets, the next
version will take that into account.  I've got some more problematic
bugs with mnogosearch that need fixing first.

> I thought about testing it but I don't have enough time to study database,
> because I am entirely new on database.  (Also, I could not test another
> etc/index.<lang>.htm problem because search.cgi in klecker:~/public_html
> didn't work well and I don't know why.  It may be because of apache's
> configuration.)
UID problems? Postgresql complains you're not user www-data?
If something is in ~/public_html then it runs as that user, not www-data

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/                <csmall@enc.com.au>