Re: webwml/english/mirror/Mirrors.masterlist

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 09:02:29PM +0900, Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote:
> As I wrote in the "Unidetified subject!" thread, I rewrite the
> Mirrors.masterlist file to use ASCII characters only (including
> SGML entity expressions which themselves are written in ASCII).
>
> Howevere, I found that these SGML entities themselves appear in
> the webpage of
>
>    http://www.debian.org/mirror/official_sponsors.en.html
>
> against my intension.  This is because "&" is processed in some
> scripts and modified into "&".

Haha. Good one. I think it's easiest to make mirror_list.pl replace "&\s"
with "&\s", i.e. have it work properly with "foo & bar" but not mess
with entities. "foo&bar" shouldn't happen, and we don't have any mirrors at
AT&T. :)

> PS. I found
>
>    http://www.debian.org/mirror/sponsors.en.html
>
> is too old.  Why isn't it regenerated since Nov 11, 2002 ?

That's odd, it should get regenerated... I'll look into it.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.