Re: webwml/english/mirror/Mirrors.masterlist

Hi,

From: Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr>
Subject: Re: webwml/english/mirror/Mirrors.masterlist
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:31:01 +0100

> Haha. Good one. I think it's easiest to make mirror_list.pl replace "&\s"
> with "&amp;\s", i.e. have it work properly with "foo & bar" but not mess
> with entities. "foo&bar" shouldn't happen, and we don't have any mirrors at
> AT&T. :)

A good idea, but I think it is clearer to modify "&" as "&amp;" manually
in Mirrors.masterlist file, because it will lead more consistent principle
on how "&" is handled in the Mirrors.masterlist file or other files in
webwml CVS repository.

However, I don't mind whether your idea or my idea will be adopted.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/