Re: Open Graphics: Penguin pictures for your project (free as speech)

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 04:34:19PM +0200, Alessandro Franceschi wrote:
> Hello Javi,
> find attached a proposal by our loved graphician Tatlin for the Debian
> Junior logo (nothing yet for your other points/requests).
>
> The penguin portrayed can be seen as a young version of Tux, nice for
> kids, its name is... well, it has no name... we named it Tix, just for
> lazyness (and Tax/Tox/Tex were a bit too crap as names).
>
> Hope you like it (sorry for not small attachment cc:ed to the list).
>
> Alessandro Franceschi
> www.coresis.com

	The logos are pretty nice, but, however, I think that
it should not be related to a Penguin in any way (since it's Linux
mascot and not Debian's). If Tatlin (thank him for this work BTW), could
add (somehow) the swirl it could be nice.
	The current logo proposals (and ideas) are here:
http://people.debian.org/~darke/

(I'm ccing Peter Crystal <darke@debian.org> too here)

	Regards

	Javi