Re: cannot convert wml into html

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 23:55:02 +0200
Giuseppe Sacco <eppesuigoccas@libero.it> wrote:

> I couldn't find the error in language_names.wml (where I think it is).
> Could someone try to fix it? Thanks.

I've just noticed two things in regards to the 31 July Japanese commit of
this file, 1) some languages not mentioned elsewhere in the file are now
available in Japanese, 2) a comma was missing after one of those languages
(Belarusian).

I've added the missing comma but have no idea whether that will fix the
problem.  Also, it seems that the web site isn't building anymore, some
changes I committed 19 hours ago haven't made it to the main site yet.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>