Important pages (was: Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by chinese: webwml/chinese/releases/woody credits.wml)

Josip Rodin:

> It is much more important that more people see the translated text,
> and that they see up to date translated text, than it is to have a
> large raw number of translated files. We're not translating because
> of pointless statistics, but because of users.

Maybe we should assign score to the more important pages, so that the
statistics are skewed towards those? To steer the people that prefer
the statistics to look good in the right direction? ;)

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/