Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by chinese: webwml/chinese/releases/woody credits.wml

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 11:29:45PM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> Added files:
> 	chinese/releases/woody: credits.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	new translation [...]

I know that it's easy to translate short pages, but please prioritize your
work to first translate the pages that are most visited, such as
installmanual.wml or releasenotes.wml in that same directory.

This doesn't apply to the Chinese translation only, they've just caught my
eye there. It applies to everyone, and I feel I should say this again:

It is much more important that more people see the translated text,
and that they see up to date translated text, than it is to have a large
raw number of translated files. We're not translating because of pointless
statistics, but because of users.

For reference, the list of priorities of pages when it comes to translating
is at
	http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_hints

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.