® (was: Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joey: webwml/english/News/weekly/2002/45 index.wml)

Gerfried Fuchs:

>  Not all translations use iso 8859-1 and we don't want to complicate
> things for them when it is not needed.

The English documents use iso 8859-1, and copypage.pl will take care of
rewriting it into an entity when copying to a non-iso-8859-1
translation, so using an entity is just wasting bandwidth (not very
much, but still...)

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/