Last po question (I hope ,-)

        Hi again!

 One last thing: If I am not going to plan to replace the english string
with something translated (like for "URL" or such) what is better to do:

 -) Leave the translated string empty.
 -) Copy the english phrase.

 Both things have their drawbacks.  I would rather like to use the
second to be able to spot easily if there are new strings to translate.
On the other hand if the english strings are updated mine are outdated
and I am not sure what happens then:  I guess the english will be used
as long as the translated are marked fuzzy.  If so I'd vote for the
second way even more, for it doesn't break anything but doesn't let me
take every now and then another look into the files just to notice that
it's the same empty strings...

 So, any objections to the second approach?
Alfie
--
> Wozu ein Forum, wenn's Usenet gibt?
Forenuebergreifende Suche taete durch die vielen Ergebnisse den User
ohnehin nur verwirren
         -- Alexander Talos in <3d18e47b$0$20382$3b214f66@news.univie.ac.at>