mailing list pages

Hi,

I've further tidied up the subscription and unsubscription capabilities of
http://lists.debian.org/<mailinglistname>/ They'll no longer allow such
requests for (or link to active stats of) mailing list that are gone, and
there's one single form instead of two (God bless <button> :), and it's also
at the top of those pages so it's immediately visible.

For example, http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

I'd like to start changing all references to /MailingLists/subscribe#list
to point there, because the large subscription page is, well, large, and
it's pretty clumsy for subscribing to a single list. Any objections?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.