Joining the WWW team

Hello,

I've read this week's DWN and i saw Debian needs lots of help.
I'm using Debian for a year now and I really like it. Now I thought, "Hey,
maybe I can help!". Because I like web designing/programming/scripting etc.
I've read the Website todo, and saw there where lots of items on it.

Now, for my question. How do I join the website team? Do I have to just pick
something from the todo, make it and say, "I've got this updated, maybe you're
interested?". Or do I have to do something else?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Michiel

--
Michiel Sikkes
michiels@luon.net

  The surest protection against temptation is cowardice.
		-- Mark Twain