HTTP/1.1 302 Moved
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:43:53 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.9 (Unix) Debian/GNU PHP/4.0.3pl1
Location: http://www.us.debian.org/
Connection: close

Is it really necessary to insert this strange header in a redirect ?
(especially since the content length of the reply is zero.)

--
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds
himself no wiser than before," Bokonon tells us.  "He is full of murderous