Re: Remind for website translators

* Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org> [2002-10-18 22:09]:
> On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 11:37:35PM +0200, Pierre Machard wrote:
>> I noticed a lot of mistakes due to bogus tags into wml pages. I would
>> like to remind you the existence of the following pages :
>>
>> http://people.debian.org/~barbier/validate/
>> http://people.debian.org/~barbier/tidy/
>
> Nice!

 *sigh*  It's not like they are not linked from the translation
descriptions[1] on our website.  It's not that I haven't mentioned them
over and over again...

 No, Pierre must come along for others to notice them :/

 Sometimes I just feel ignored....
Alf*slightly disappointed*ie
[1] <http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc>
--
Ok, da steckt auch nicht mehr Arbeit fuer mich hinter?  Dann bin ich's
doch.