Todo list (was: Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by peterk: webwml/english/devel/todo index.wml)

Gerfried Fuchs:

>  Well, that doesn't _really_ work properly in the translations.

I know. The problem is that without pointing to the english dir, a
translation that does *not* have all the entries fails completely to
show anything.

I was about to write a message about it needing to take into
consideration the translations now that I noticed that some
translations actually have translated the todo entries themselves.

> I dislike the idea of not being able to translate the entries in the
> todo list, especially for there are some that will stay for ever.

<AOL>

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/