Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by peterk: webwml/english/devel/todo index.wml

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2002-10-10 11:50]:
> Modified files:
> 	english/devel/todo: index.wml
> Log message:
> 	#include needs a path relative to ENGLISHDIR to work properly in the
> 	translations.

 Well, that doesn't _really_ work properly in the translations.  You
can't translate the entries that way.  We would need some similar script
for it like get_recent_list or such.  Anyone familar with that code and
is able to produce such a thing for the todo page, too?  I dislike the
idea of not being able to translate the entries in the todo list,
especially for there are some that will stay for ever.

 So long,
"Es gibt in diesem Netz Gute und Böse. Wer die Bösen sind,
entscheiden die Guten." (Michael Ottenbruch in de.admin.news.regeln)