Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by alfie: webwml/ nglish/security/2000/20000812.wml ngli ...

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 05:11:52PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  I am happy with either but personally think that after a : a new
> sentence starts and so it should also be in english gramtically correct
> to upercase it.  If you like to change it back feel free to do so and/or

No. In English, although the two clauses joined by the colon are
independent (i.e., they could stand as sentences on their own), they
still form only one sentence, and so the word after the colon should not
be capitalized. It may be different in German but then again, so are
many capitalization rules :-)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org