Re: Australian Web Page Bugs

On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 10:45:44AM +1000, Shaun Martin wrote:
> I'm using Netscape 6.2.1 on a Windows 95 platform (Soon to be changing to
> Debian GNU/Linux)
> There is only the default language, English United States [en-us],
> installed.

I see. Well, the problem lies at both ends -- both your browser and our
server.

If you change your language preference to include "English [en]", you'll
always get the English pages. This is a good idea anyway, since you don't
want to exclude web pages in British or Australian English, do you? :)

The problem on our part is that en-* variants are sometimes handled properly
and sometimes not. This has been a problem for quite some time, and we're
working on solving it.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.