Re: debian-legal list entry - confidential information disclosure

Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net> writes:

> There is no notice of any confidentiality in the message(s) you
> cite.  Furthermore, even if there were, the Debian Project was and
> is not party to any such agreements.

In the present case, the emails were sent by eemuconcept.com to a
particular individual, who chose to republish them onto the Debian
list.  That may have been an illegal copy, and if eemuconcept says to
remove them, we should comply.  They didn't post them here.

But, as I said before, that doesn't mean we give in!  We can comply,
and still keep a permanent record of their nastiness, and keep all
their email addresses as visible as they are now.