Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by alfie: webwml/english/international Turkish.wml

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2001-11-14 19:01]:
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 02:29:40AM -0800, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
>> Log message:
>> 	Added missing mailto: to some of the mailaddresses to make the links
>> 	work. Added quotes around the values for the mailto links, closing
>
> Why didn't you fix the original version?!

 Simply because I don't have the turkish directory checked out.  Yes, I
know that I can simply do a cvs up turkish/international/Turkish.wml and
work on that (now) - it was more done in a hurry.  Sorry, I'll do it
next time (and now, if it's not done yet).

>> and removed some not needed commas.
>
> -<p>If you are interested, you can join our mailing list.
> +<p>If you are interested you can join our mailing list.
>
> I nominate this for the pointless change of the week. :P

 Well - I didn't change the file just for that.  But I thought it was a
good idea when already in the file. YMMV.  On the other hand I remember
changes to *just* do that in some english files, maybe I remember wrong.

 So long,
Alfie
--
-!- mode/#debian.de [+oo sesom XSnackWRK] by Alfie
 * Alfie . o O ( Nein, ich bin nicht da - bitte nicht anquatschen ;) )