Error in package search CGI scripts.

Hi,

  Just a quick mail to report an error in the package search script.
  [Some of these URL's may have wrapped badly, I apologise in advance
 if this is the case].

  I started at:

	http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

   Filled in the form for "Search Package Directories", by typing
 "kernel", and clicking search.

  This gave me 20 hits, at the following URL:

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=kernel&searchon=names&subword=1&version=stable&release=all

  At the bottom of the page I see :

  The URL that is then given is wrong, it is:

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages?keywords=kernel&searchon=names&version=stable&release=all&start=21&subword=1

  Notice how the "search_packages" script which is called is
 missing the ".pl" extension?
  I manually added .pl, and was taken to the correct 12
 results.

  I hope this is helpful to you..

Steve
---
# NT Emacs FAQ maintainer.
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/faq.html

# All about Steve           # And his GNU Software
http://www.steve.org.uk     http://GNUSoftware.com