AW: website

As i guess you are using a mysql backend it would be quite easy to keep
the existing design as a text only version and providing another
enhanced version for other users? (only if you want to)
But nevertheless surely the content has to play the major role.
"Enhanced" does not mean an overload of graphics.
It could e.g. be a version for 800x600 with a maximum graphic load of about
30k at
the start page (where most of it will be cached and reused).

As i said before if you want us to do the job, any guidelines you provide
(e.g. for blind users) will be considered.

best regards,
Michael