Re: website

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 02:15:21PM +0100, newmatrix media | md wrote:
> > > we are a young internet-team from Germany. To support the idea of free
> > > software we would be glad to offer you our help by redesigning your
> > > webpage (surely for free). What do you think? A new face for your site?
> > >
> > > Of course we also are able to support you at everything else regarding
> > > print or screendesign.
> >
> > What kind of a redesign did you have in mind, exactly?
>
> The redesign can be just as you want. We were thinking
> of a new navigation & visually structured design with
> more optic energy. Give us some of your ideas and we will
> create a proposal design. Together we'll find the solution
> in optimal form.
>
> The same way it goes with your needs in print design.

We basically believe that the content must be the main thing on each page --
the design comes in second. We want it to be done so that everything is
visible in text-only, and also that the blind users don't have too much
trouble with it. That is, nothing that would impact the experience of
lynx/links/w3m users.

Effectively, this means that it needs to be fairly simple.

It sounds like you're into graphic design :) so I have to tell from the
start that you we will not like it if you propose a lot of the stuff to be
done with images -- but if you're willing to adjust to us, we'll adjust to
you, too.

The "printable" web page should differ so trivially from the normal web page
that they shouldn't be separate :)

(Please keep the CC: to debian-www@lists.debian.org when you reply.)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.