Re: AW: website

newmatrix media | md:

> It could e.g. be a version for 800x600 with a maximum graphic load of
> about 30k at the start page (where most of it will be cached and
> reused).

Web design mistake number two¹: Designing for a specific screen
resolution. If you design for 800×600, the page will look like shit on
both my handheld at 480×160, and on my desktop at 1280×1024. And when
printed on paper.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html

¹Number one is of course designing for a specific browser.