Is are package changelogs on the web pages somewhere?

Today for the third time, I was surpirsed that when you go to the
automatic webpage for a package that the latest changelog.Debian file
was not included.

It makes a lot of sense to me that when you go to:
   http://packages.debian.org/<package>

There should be a link to look at the changelog file for the lasted
package.  I want to look at the changes before I decided to update a
package.  I shouldn't need to download the whole thing and installing
to read the file from /usr/share/docs/<pkg>

Thanks,

-Wayne