Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by barbier: webwml/. check_trans.pl stattrans.pl touch_tra ...

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 09:42:56PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
[...]
> Unfortunately, touch_translations.pl did break latest build :(
> It is strange, I checked it worked as expected on w.d.o, will have a
> look on it now.
[...]

Works now, I was not aware of absolute paths in CVS/Repository.

BTW, I believe that this script should not be run after WML compilation,
but from /org/www.debian.org/cron/daily_updates before 4webwml.
The reason is that current scheme does not work when original document
is not English.

Moreover, touch_translations.pl and check_trans.pl do basically perform
the exact same task, i.e. comparing revision numbers between original
and translation.
So unless someone objects, I will certainly add an option -T to
check_trans.pl to behave like touch_translations.pl.

Denis