Re: PPC Port pages: dynamic "supported model list" and poll

Hi James

>> And I don't know if this wouldn't interfere with debian-www policy and
>> things...
>>
> Within reason, the port pages are yours to do with as you please. Just
> find someone to maintain them and have fun!

Ahh, ok! But who is in charge of them exactly? Are you the ones who upload the
final pages (cvs?), or what's the exact way (or does there exist an faq for
this topic)? Do we have to provide content in which format? Is there something
like a staging server?

> If you want to use a cgi script to extract feedback that is fine. All we
> ask is that it be written securely.

Well, I'm not (yet) able to code a cgi script, so we have to find someone to do it
for us.

--
Kind Regards and thanks for all your answers,
Andi