Re: PPC Port pages: dynamic "supported model list" and poll

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 10:52:11PM +0200, Andreas Wüst wrote:

> Aaahh??? Well, there are actually efforts to build an up to date list (c.f.
> Chris), but the question is if it would possible to set up a list like the one
> I provided within my last post. Something release independent.
>
> And the second task is if it would be affordable to set up the poll/survey to
> get feedback from newbies and know about the latest machines.
>
> It's not a problem to build an up to date model list (like the one already
> sits on the pages), but to set up something new.
>
> And I don't know if this wouldn't interfere with debian-www policy and
> things...

Within reason, the port pages are yours to do with as you please. Just
find someone to maintain them and have fun!

If you want to use a cgi script to extract feedback that is fine. All we
ask is that it be written securely.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org