Re: devel/debian-jr/packaged(-non-free)?/

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2001-10-04 10:32]:
> It would be useful to have original revisions in those files, though
> translation-check might not be the answer, because it would insert a warning
> for each file in the document, and that could amount to tens of them, which
> would be a mess...

 I don't think so.  They are included through the multi_include routine
in english/devel/debian-jr/packaged.tags - they don't produce output on
their own.

 Sorry if I wasn't accurate enough.  The file packaged.wml includes the
packaged.tags file which provides some subroutines.  These subroutines
recurses through the packaged/ and packaged-non-free/ directories to
find the information that should be put into the output file
packaged.<lang>.html.  So I don't see any drawback on using
translation-check in that files for they don't produce any output on
themself and aren't compiled themself.

 Or did I misinterpret you?
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\