Re: devel/debian-jr/packaged(-non-free)?/

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 10:26:47AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  I am currently trying to translate the packaged list for the debian-jr
> project and stumbled upon some handling problems.  I am inserting the
> translation-check header, had to tweak copypage.pl locally to let it
> work for they are not named .wml - but also due to this fact they are
> not counted through the stattrans.pl script.
>
>  So, I am asking what we should to to make translation of the
> package-descriptions more easy:  Would it be enough to simply
> $> mmv "*" "#1.wml"
> or should we check the translation of those files in another way?
>
>  At least we _should_ translate those descriptions, and we should be
> able to keep them up to date in a convenient way.

It would be useful to have original revisions in those files, though
translation-check might not be the answer, because it would insert a warning
for each file in the document, and that could amount to tens of them, which
would be a mess...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.