devel/debian-jr/packaged(-non-free)?/

        Hi!

 I am currently trying to translate the packaged list for the debian-jr
project and stumbled upon some handling problems.  I am inserting the
translation-check header, had to tweak copypage.pl locally to let it
work for they are not named .wml - but also due to this fact they are
not counted through the stattrans.pl script.

 So, I am asking what we should to to make translation of the
package-descriptions more easy:  Would it be enough to simply
$> mmv "*" "#1.wml"
or should we check the translation of those files in another way?

 At least we _should_ translate those descriptions, and we should be
able to keep them up to date in a convenient way.

 Any sugguestions are welcome.
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\