Re: web site stats updated

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 09:11:25AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Just one thing - shouldn't the colors be reversed for the outdated and
> not translated stats, so that 0 pages there is green and 100% is red?
> Just a thought, would make more sense to me *hmmm*

Yeah, I thought of that before. For those colors to be completely true we
should probably change those percentages then to show how much of the
translated stuff is up-to-date/out-of-date, not how much of total. And that
would introduce a whole new level of confusion since the percentages
wouldn't add up :)

Now that I think about it, it seems a display like this would be better:

  [     Translated total  (xy%)   ] [      Not     ]
  [ Updated (x%) ][ Outdated (x%) ] [  translated  ]

What do you think?