Re: web site stats updated

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Just wanted to point the translators again at
>
>       http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/

 Great stats, and I especially like the diff from the original to see
what has to be added to an translation.  Great THANK YOU for that part!

 Just one thing - shouldn't the colors be reversed for the outdated and
not translated stats, so that 0 pages there is green and 100% is red?
Just a thought, would make more sense to me *hmmm*

 So long,
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\