web site stats updated

Hi,

Just wanted to point the translators again at

	http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/

There you can see some nice statistics about your translation, and probably
a bit of help when it comes to updating the translations, if you're not too
comfortable with check_trans.pl (dunno why anyone would be, but hey...).

Translating isn't quite a competition, but it's still cool to see the race
for the third place between Spanish, German and Croatian heat up ;)

Like the rest of the web site, the stats are updated four times a day and
exist on all of the mirrors.

Oh and just in case anyone wondered, yes, I also think the color transition
from red to green should include yellow, like on European traffic lights :o)
But I haven't gotten to that part yet. Maybe later tonight, if someone
doesn't patch it sooner (hint, hint :).