Re: DWN Editor team, how and what?

Martin Schulze wrote:
> Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> >
> > (Please note the To list)
> >
> > I have just set up a way so that the editor team for both previous and
> > future editors of DWN will be shown properly.
> >
> > The code is
> >
> > <define-tag editorname>
> > <:{
>
> This could be done quite easily using the current <editor> tag.
>
> > And does anybody have a way to get WML_SRC_REALNAME and
> > WML_SRC_USERNAME set to sane values, based on which issue this is?
> > (That is, before 2001-10, they should be Joey Hess and joeyh, after
> > that they should be Tollef Fog Heen and tfheen.
>
> Where are WML_SRC_REALNAME and WML_SRC_USERNAME used anyway?  Haven't
> seen it in templates.

Since source didn't tell me, a practical example showed me:

-<meta name="Author"    content="Debian Webmaster, webmaster@debian.org"   >
+<meta name="Author"    content="Joey Hess, joeyh@debian.org"   >

Is this required?  All other people contribute their pages to the
maintenance of webmaster@debian.org, and I believe DWN is also
maintained by the webmaster team after it was committed to CVS.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.