DWN Editor team, how and what?

(Please note the To list)

I have just set up a way so that the editor team for both previous and
future editors of DWN will be shown properly.

The code is

<define-tag editorname>
     my $path = q|<get-var WML_SRC_DIRNAME>|;
     my ($issue, $year, $null) = split /\//, scalar reverse $path;
     $year = reverse $year;
     $issue = reverse $issue;
     if ($year =~ /^\d+$/) {

	  # This is a normal issue
     } elsif ($issue =~/^\d+$/) {
	  # year/index.wml or equvalient.
	  $year = $issue;
	  $issue = 999;
     } else {
	  $year = 9999;
	  $issue = 0;
     if (($year < 2001) or ($year >= 2001) and  ($issue >= 10)) {
	  print "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier, Jean-Christophe Helary & Tollef Fog Heen";
     } else {
	  print "Joey Hess";

And then replacing Joey Hess in

Does this sound reasonable?

And does anybody have a way to get WML_SRC_REALNAME and
WML_SRC_USERNAME set to sane values, based on which issue this is?
(That is, before 2001-10, they should be Joey Hess and joeyh, after
that they should be Tollef Fog Heen and tfheen.

I'd like not to do too much wizardly makefile hackery, if possible..

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.