Re: request

On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 01:02:01PM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> Why not sending out an text on list subscription where the subscriber
> agrees that his emails will be set under a special license like the Open
> Content which states that the original author has to be named which is
> the case inthe archive as the "From:" line is shown.

It's too formal, I don't want to mess with another license, it's
too strict (here's the latest patch from upstream; someone want to
take a look?), and making someone agree to not commit a crime seems
a little pointless.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and