Re: request

 itself; I believe I posted my message to the main listmaintainer. )

 I wish to explain my request in detail.

 I am not happy about the way these (my) emails are used, as Debian
 is acting as a publishing company. In fact, Debian is archiving,
 indexing and allowing re-publication of these emails by third party
 sites, and this goes *well beyond* the mere posting of an email to
 a list of friends. As I own the copyrights of my emails,
 I do not want Debian to copy and allow others to copy my emails.
 This is a mere copyright issue, and Debian has been infringing my
 copyrights.

 Please, either erase my messages from your archives or implement
 some other solution to the problem I am rising.

 Best regards,
 SB

PS.
 Please note also that the technical content of these emails is
 summarised in updated FAQ documents, so that these months/years
 old emails are of no use, and there is no purpose in allowing sites
 like AltaVista to index them all!!!

Reply From: Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr>

From: Sergio Brandano <sb@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>