Re: Simple questions

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 09:28:35PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> What's the status on browser support for PNG, anyway?
>
> BTW nobody has yet complained about the `corner' images in the navbar, and
> those are PNGs... which doesn't really mean anything since those images are
> rather small, maybe nobody noticed that they weren't getting displayed.

Transparency still can be a problem in some browsers. It's basically the
only problem.  you can do some evilness (like I did to wml) and make
the transparent colour white (or whatever the background is)
and that works ok.

The other reason why was that the pseduo frame buffer xserver thingy
was not working and you need that if you don't have X.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>