Re: cdimage pages in wml

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 02:34:22PM +0100, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> And yes, this move to wml/CVS was intended to increase translatability. So I
> guess I'll wait a bit until the stuff is set up in a more appropriate way.
> (I won't be watching closely, so give me a yell when it's finished)

It's done. The English stuff is in english/ subdirectory, the HTML files are
created as foo.??.html (?? being the language code), and the template has
slices for translators.

BTW, would you mind if I renamed ch* files to something nicer? It's not
really important, but it's easier to handle files that aren't so similarly
named.