Re: Default Roxen webpage drives Debian webmasters nutty

On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 02:37:19PM -0400, James A. Treacy wrote:
> Actually, for the reason you mention, I prefer the original text above.
> I'm sure the admin will understand what is meant, and outside users have
> no reason to file a bug. Of course, I wrote it so I'm biased. :)

That's fine.  My ONLY objective in filing bugs against roxen and apache
was that the default web page, when read by someone who points their
webbrowser at it and who has never heard of Debian, explains that it is
a default page and that this machine has nothing to do with Debian.

I'll leave the exact wording to others.

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>