Miscelanea pages (for developers)

	I created a while back (and commited) a simple "miscelanea" page,
for stuff related to developers but not "official" stuff (which should be in
/devel). The point is I spent quite some time looking for a mail of a
business card for developers (a desing already made) before I found it, and
next time I search fo it I want to be able to find it easily.
	So I took the contribution of another developer and made the
devel/misc pages which currently only has the 'business card' for
developers.
	However, my question is... ¿do I modify the Make.common file so the
tex files  are installed (adding a TEXSOURCE := $(wildcard *.tex)) or is
there a cleaner way (since this might conflict with other stuff in the web
site...).
	I thought that maybe adding an OTHERFILES definition like this:
change the Make.common from
install:: $(HTMLDESTFILES) $(IMGDESTFILES)
install:: $(HTMLDESTFILES) $(IMGDESTFILES) $(OTHERDESTFILES)

at the end add:
$(OTHERDESTFILES):
        cp $(@F) $(HTMLDIR)

	That way we could add in any local Makefile a 'OTHERDESTFILES'
variable which would install any files that are not recognised by the
Makefile but we *do* want to install *just* in this directory (tex files,
for one :)

	Regards

	Javi