Default Roxen webpage drives Debian webmasters nutty

Sorry, I just got this... (bug 61415)

And I don't get it! I can not (and neither should you) take responsibility for peoples inapnes
to read!

                                                       Welcome to Your New Home Page!

   This is a placeholder page installed by the Debian GNU/Linux release of the Roxen Web server package, because no home page was
   installed on this host. You may want to replace this as soon as possible with your own web pages, of course....

This so crystal clear as it can get!

security cryptographic FBI Serbian CIA Peking fissionable arrangements
colonel NSA radar domestic disruption Legion of Doom NORAD kibo