RE: Make the feedback on the web site easier

Better is to just send email to debian-www which every webmaster and every
translator is subscribed to.. however.. if you just include an email at the
bottom of every page, you'll get messages that should go to -admin, ftpmaster,
listmaster, leader, debian-* list, package maintainer x-y&z... that's the reason
we put in the 'contact' page that you see today... to try to get the mail
directed to the right source.