Re: intro/organization.* issues

It needs to be uniform.  If you include names for some, you have to include
them for all ("a rewrite of maintainer_contacts").   If you don't include
names for some, don't include them for any and break them off into other
pages.

I was arguing for all names but the consensus went against me.  Now that the
issue was decided, I'd prefer we don't revisit it.  Why?  Debian has a baaad
habit of arguing over the same thing every other month....