Ready to enter devel/debian-jr into CVS

I have followed the docs for adding a debian-jr subdir in the devel
area, converted my index.html on w.d.o/~synrg/debian-jr into .wml
and put it in the devel/debian-jr subdir, but the "add" and "commit"
commands complained that I need write access.  I thought I had write
access.  Help?

Anyway, I have done a "make" in the devel dir just to see that my
change to index.wml to point to the debian-jr subdir is OK and that
my debian-jr/index.wml looks OK.  Everything checks out and so
I have cleaned up with "make clean" and just need write access so
I can commit the changes.

Thanks,
Ben